This Winco commercial rice cooker can accommodate 30 cups of uncooked rice—unlike regular cups, industry-standard rice cups hold 6 ounces. Employees can measure ingredients with the included measuring cup or pour rice straight into the inner pot, which has measurement marks on the interior. This pot can then be dropped into the cooker so the rice can soak in the water. After 30 minutes of soaking, employees can pull the lever down, and the cooking cycle will begin. For serving, this unit comes with a plastic paddle that is safer for the pot than metal spatulas as it is less likely to scrape off the nonstick finish.
- Accommodates 30 cups of uncooked rice
- Accommodates 60 cups of cooked rice
- Nonstick pot speeds up cleaning
- Inner pot and cover keep moisture inside
- Pressing the lever starts a cook cycle
- Cooking indicator light
- Comes with a measuring cup and plastic serving paddle
- Dimensions: 15.6875 in. L x 15.6875 in. W x 12.375 in. H
There are no reviews yet.