Go old-school BBQ with this traditional barrel grill. It’s got generous cooking space, a convenient warming rack and sturdy cast-iron grates.
The Member’s Mark 35″ Traditional Barrel Barbecue Grill gives you 804 square inches of primary cooking space and is also equipped with a convenient warming rack. Built to last with heavy-gauge powder-coated steel, the grill features steakhouse-style cast-iron grates.
This 35” barrel-style grill has air flow dampers and a chimney for temperature control. Plus its oversized analog thermometer helps you achieve the perfect level of heat. A removable, adjustable charcoal pan makes cleanup a cinch.
- 804-sq. inch primary cooking area plus warming rack
- Heavy-gauge, powder-coated steel construction
- Equipped with air flow dampers and chimney for temperature control
- Removable and adjustable charcoal pan
- Assembled dimensions: 49.5″ L x 26.7″ W x 48.3″ H
- Smokehouse-style cast iron grates
- Oversized analog thermometer for easy monitoring
- Heavy-duty steel construction
There are no reviews yet.