Made of heavy stamped steel, this Backyard 22″ Square Charcoal Grill is tall and measures 22 X 25 inches with lid, affording plenty of room and height so you can stand tall and grill steaks, burgers, and other foods in the backyard or even at a tailgate party.
This is a very hard to find color because most barbecues are black these days. Red color is beautiful and adds a unique look to your backyard.
This is the perfect smaller or starter BBQ. The lid also has an air regulator to allow air in and smoke out. It also has a metal wire grid bottom for storage of charcoal, wood chips, lighter fluid or anything else you want to store down below. Easy to clean stamped steel BBQ wire grate, base storage shelf, and ash catcher. Side vents for temperature control; wheels for ease of movement.
- 399 Square Inch Cooking Surface
- 159 Square Inch Warming Area
- Black Porcelain Hinged Lid
- Black Baked Enamel Bottom Bowl
- Foldable Plastic Side Shelf
- Porcelain Enamel Cooking Grid
- Chrome plated Warming Rack
- Silver Enamel Charcoal Tray
- Adjustable Dampers for Air Flow Control
- 1 Bakelite Handle
- 2 Plastic Wheels
- 4 Steel Tube Legs
- Locking Clasp
- Dimensions: L -22.44 inches x W- 7.48 inches x H- 22.83 inches