Take BBQ to the next level. This Member’s Mark 5-Burner Gas Grill gives you superior cooking control, even heat distribution and a welded cart frame for optimal stability.
Whether you’re entertaining a small group of friends or you’ve invited the whole neighborhood over for a barbecue, you’re sure to impress with this Member’s Mark Stainless Steel and Porcelain 5-Burner Gas Grill. It has everything you need to cook up delicious meats and veggies.
The Member’s Mark 5-burner gas grill offers ample to space to cook, whether you’re grilling a large number of burgers (the grill can fit up to 42 at one time) or cooking a variety of food items at once. You can individually control each burner, so you can sear a steak on high heat while simultaneously slow-cooking veggies on the other side of the grill. The Member’s Mark 5-burner gas grill was built with convenience in mind.
- 5-burner gas grill with electronic ignition
- Welded cart frame for structural stability
- Enhanced cooking control with individual heat levels for each burner
- Large cooking area allows you to cook up to 42 burgers at once
- Oversized shelves and tool hooks
- 3/8″ porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates with crosshatch pattern
- Built-in woodchip smoker box provides authentic smoke flavor
- Porcelain-coated heavy-duty burner tents and warming rack
- Includes electric ignition and four-inch analog thermometer
- Convenient propane tank pull-out tray
- Heavy-duty locking casters for easy mobility
- Heavy gauge porcelain and stainless-steel double-wall lid with welded cart frame construction
- Five stainless steel burner produce 62,000 BTUs
- Stainless-steel side-burner produces 12,000 BTUs for preparing sides
- 683 sq. in. of cooking space for approximately 42 burgers
- Stainless-steel side shelf work space with tool hooks
- Dimensions: 57″ L x 25.25″ W x 47.74″ H