Bring increase efficiency to your kitchen with the Sierra Range commercial convection oven. This oven features a modern look and design, form and function for the most demanding kitchens.
Using a powerful two-speed fan, the Sierra Range electric convection oven circulates heat uniformly throughout the cabinet for consistent food temperatures.
The temperature—controlled using a dial thermostat—can be adjusted from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The exterior is made of stainless steel, so it withstands high-volume use, and the porcelain interior can be wiped down for simple cleaning. To relocate the unit, locking casters come attached to the legs.
The Sierra Range electric convection oven features a transparent glass door to enable visible checkups as food is cooked. This ensures the chef’s recipe is followed precisely and consistently without opening the door and using more energy. Food is stored on five racks, which can be adjusted using 11 guides for various needs. The one-hour timer has an alarm that alerts operators when food is finished so it doesn’t burn.
- Interior is lit with 2 halogen lights
- (4) 26-in. legs elevate the unit from ground
- Locking casters on the legs provide mobility
- Dial thermostat controls for temperature adjustment
- 1-hr. timer alerts users so food isn’t burned
- 5 wire racks for food storage
- Racks are adjustable on 11 position guides
- Porcelain interior simplifies cleaning
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- 2-speed fans provide uniform heating
- Cool-down mode prevents element burnout
- Electronic ignition
- Overall: 38.12 in. W x 44.37 in. D x 60 in. H